Get the best of both worlds with the desktop model and the cordless phone with this combination with this amplified pair. You get the same amplification of about 30 dB on either telephone. On the desktop model you have the ease of dialing with the big numbers and bigger screen to see who is calling while you have the comfort of having a cordless phone in another area of the house of building without having to run more cables. More cordless phones can be added to this combination, making it the ideal combination to have telephones wherever you may be in a large house or workplace.
IMPORTANT: You need to have an Amplidect295 telephone to add this additional handset. This is not a stand-alone telephone – it needs the base station.
You can pair up to 4 additional handsets to your AMPLIDECT295 and enjoy telephone conversations everywhere in your home: the range goes from 30 meters indoors to an incredible 80 meters outdoors!
Hear the difference with the Geemarc AMPLIDECT295 – a phone with more than just a ring! If you rely on the T position of your hearing aid to use your cordless telephone, then the Geemarc AMPLIDECT295 is the ideal solution for you!
Product Features of AMPLIDECT295:
- Adjustable receiving volume : up to 30dB
- Speaker phone
- Adjustable speaker volume
- Phonebook up to 50 numbers
- Redial function for last 10 outgoing calls
- Flash function (100ms/300ms/600ms)
- Large keys
- Choice of 7 languages (English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish and Russian)
- CALLER ID *
- ANSWERING MACHINE
- Possibility to connect up to 4 bases and up to 5 handsets
- Standby time : 2 days
- Continuous talk time : 8 hours
IMPORTANT: This is not a stand-alone telephone. You need to have the base telephone and this is an additional handset.
- Adjustable receiving volume: up to 50dB
- Tone control (3 levels)
- Speaker phone
- Adjustable speaker volume
- 9 one-touch memories on the handset: Option to save telephone numbers on the 9 keys of the numeric keypad (1 to 9)
- Phonebook can store up to 50 names and numbers (4 of which have talking caller ID)
- VIP memory: allow the incoming calls only for the numbers saved in the VIP phonebook, (up to 50 numbers) when the “Block calling” function is activated
- 1 SOS button:
– Save up to 4 emergency numbers
– Recordable emergency voice message or existing text in 4 languages: English, French, German and Dutch
- Talking caller ID: as per the names saved on the main base
- Voice announcement: dialling
- 4 languages talking keypad: English, French, German and Dutch
A fantastic Amplified telephone with large photo buttons for quick dialing ensuring very easy use. A great telephone for people who have problems with their eyesight or hearing!
- Adjustable receiving volume (up to 30dB)
- Adjustable tone control (up to 10dB)
- Maximum ringer volume- 80dB
- Handsfree speakerphone3 one-touch memory buttons8 photo ID memory buttons (the pictures can be customised or remplaced)
- Big Button Keypad
- Extra clear numbers for optimal contrast
- Unique ergonomic design for ease of useVisual ringer indicator
- Adjustable ringer level (Hi/Low/Off)
- Wall mountable Flash/RedialMutePulse/Tone
Listening to the television often is an uncomfortable experience for those who have some loss of hearing. This can be a result of different reasons. Most impontant is the quality of sound from the television and the ambient noise from those around us and noises from elsewhere. Even some of the best televisions sets do not have the best quality of sound. Often the sound is also bounced of walls which affects the clarity of the. Put this together with the noise from the kitchen and that from the children or others talking and it becomes a challenge to hear easily. Now that we do not hear so easily, we have to concentrate more on what we want to hear and this leads to fatique which leads to other problems. So, Geemarc has developed this set of wireless headphones to address most of these problems.
There is a transmitter that plugs into the back of the television. The signal is not affected by the volume that the sound is set to. The user of the headset thus controls his or her own volume – the buttons are on the headset and the sound level is controlled from there. Furthermore most of the ambient sound is cancelled by the headphones. The clarity of far superior to what the other listeners will hear because there is not bouncing of soundwaves and also an excellent reproduction of the electronic signal into sound waves that are pure and much easier to listen to. This is all adding to the quality of life and the enjoyment of the TV experience.
It must be added that this device can be used not only with televisions but any other device producing sound like CD players or computers.
The headphones are rechargeable and the transmitter which is attached to the television acts as the charger too. So, after use, it can be places on the transmitter to be charged for the next time it is used. No batteries to be bought and you virtually are guaranteed that you will never run out of power with 8 hours of continuous listening time!
- Built-in Digital treble/bass adjustment (+/-10dB)
- Balance control left/right
- Clear digital sound, transmission FHSS
- Selection of either stereo or mono mode
- Base plugs directly into the optical input or the analog input of your TV or of your audio device
- Comfortable, lightweight, over-the-head style headset
- Tactile identification on the headset control buttons
- Auto off when there is no signal after 4 minutes
- Multiple additional headsets can be paired to the same device
- Digital 2.4G ISM band AFHSS transmission
- Receiving amplification up to 125dBspl.
- Frequency response: 20 – 20 000Hz
- Operating range from the transmitter
- Indoor: up to 35m
- Open field: up to 200m
- Charging time of the battery: 6 hours
- Continuous usage time: 8 hours
- RCA and optical inputs
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- Weight: 260g
- USB port to recharge mobiles and other electronic devices
- Extra loud (95dB) alarm
- Duration of alarm: 1 hour, unless manually stopped 4 alarm options:
1. Audible alarm with flashing LED light and vibrating shaker
2. Audible alarm with vibrating shaker
3. Vibrating shaker with flashing strobe
4. Vibrating shaker only
- Large LED Screen 11 x 5 cm with Red digits on back background for high contrast
- Extra-large fonts 2.2 x 5 cm
- Adjustable tone control to suit your hearing
- LED screen with adjustable dimmer switch: (HI/MED/LOW)
- LED visual alarm indicator
- 12 or 24 hour clock display options
- Optional battery backup in case of power failure (Battery type required: CR2032; not included)
- Size: 17.5 x 9 x 2 cm
- Weight: 268g
- Adjustable snooze from 5 to 60 mins
- Power adaptor 9V DC 1.5A
- Supplied with pillow shaker :
o Jack plug: 5.5 mm
o Wire length: 2m