With the alarm clock from Bellman & Symfon you no longer have to worry that you might oversleep. Choose to wake to a loud alarm, bright flashes or powerful vibrations under the pillow. Perfect if you have a hard time getting out of bed or have trouble hearing.
The alarm clock is part of the Visit smart home
system and will also wake you when the
doorbell or telephone rings, when your baby
needs you or if a fire should occur.
It features a night light that guides you back
to bed if you are up at night, and a smart
snooze function that reduces the time intervals from 9 to 2 minutes.
The audible alarm uses different sound
frequencies, so whether you find high or low
pitched sounds hard to hear, there will be
a tone to suit you. It has a large LCD display
with adjustable back light and two separate
dials for setting the time and alarm.
In addition, you can connect the alarm clock
to your telephone to amplify the ring signal
or connect it to a door entrance contact mat.
- Type: Twisted Nematic (TN) LCD
- Adjustable backlight intensity in 5 steps
The backlight is activated by the snooze button
- Backlight color: white
- Display timeout: 8 seconds
100 dBA @ 4”, 10 cm, 94 dBA @ 12”, 30 cm
Built-in multiple frequency signal with a main
frequency of 950 Hz – 3000 Hz
4 high-intensity pulsating LEDs
Warning! Flashes can cause epileptic seizures
- Bed shaker
Vibrator power: 2.0 – 4.0 VDC
Emits a sound
- Separate push-rotate dials for easy setting of
the time and alarm
- Dedicated button that switches between
12-hour and 24-hour time format
- Dedicated button that adjusts the backlight
intensity in five steps
- Dedicated button that turns on / switches off the
flash lights and alarm sound
- Battery supervision that monitors and displays
the backup battery status.
- The backup battery powers the sound, bed
shaker, flash light and beacon.
Alarm and snooze
- Alarm timeout: 20 minutes
- Decreasing snooze time interval from 9 to 2
minutes in two minutes steps
Download the datasheet from here.
See the brochure here.
Or the video.